Having great water has never been so affordable!Take advantage some of the greatest deals we’ve ever offered.
- New Customers get 3 free 5-gal bottles and first month cooler rental free.
- Purchase a Culligan Water Softener and get free installation.
- Save up to $100 when trading in and upgrading to a new Culligan Water Softener.
- Get 50% off portable exchange installation.
*These offers & discounts apply to new customers and new equipment only. Only one offer per sale.
Trust Your Local Water Experts
We’re here when you need us: Culligan has been treating your water needs in Lawrence County since 1954. Our business is dedicated to making your water better using the best equipment, best service, and best prices around.
We’re Local: Our company is locally owned and operated. Our team lives and works in Lawrence County.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: As always, our equipment is backed up by our 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Warrantied: Most Culligan products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How you get better water:
- Fill out the form with your contact information.
- One of our friendly Culligan Water Experts will call or email you to setup a time to stop by your home.
- While at your home we’ll test your water and let you know what’s in your water and what options you have to treat it.
- If you decide you can benefit from a Water Softener, Drinking Water System, or Water Filtration, we’ll then schedule your installation.
- We’ll then schedule your installation.
- When it’s time to replace your filters, fill you up with salt, or perform maintenance to ensure years of smooth operation, we’ll let you know.
- We promise you the whole experience will be No hassle, No pressure, and No obligation.
Take advantage now before it’s too late…These offers expire .
Local Culligan Reviews
I’m 65 years old, carrying a bunch of bottled water around is not an option for me. And drinking tap water is also not an option because I used to have gall and kidney stones and my doctor told me to start drinking bottled water made with reverse osmosis. Turns out the hard minerals in tap water were contributing to my kidney stones. I now have a Culligan drinking water system and get my water right from a special spout on my sink. It’s also hooked up to my ice maker and wow I can’t believe how clear the ice cubes look now. The Culligan man comes out to my house yearly to change my filters and sanitize my system at no charge. Thank you Culligan! I appreciate how you have helped me and will make sure I tell all my friends about how happy I am with your service!
I have well water where I live. The city told me that I had unsafe levels of bacteria in my water and needed to have it treated. And to make matters worse I also had a bunch of red stains in my showers and toilet which turned out to be some type of rusty bacteria. I had one of Culligan’s problem water experts come out to my home and now the problem is fixed and it’s been 6 years now without a single issue. I’m not sure how all the equipment works and it looks pretty complicated but I can tell you that my water has now been deemed safe for drinking and my clothes and shower are no longer pink and red. Needless to say my wife is much happier. I’m a satisfied customer.