To our Valued Customers:
At this time when the news is dominated by Coronavirus, I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety. We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe. For the latest updates, we recommend that you refer to the guidance as provided by the Center for Disease Control on their website www.cdc.gov/coronavirus, or the World Health Organization website at https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
Here’s what we’re doing at Culligan:
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
- We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing and using proper hand sanitizers before entering homes and businesses.
- We are asking our delivery and service personnel to wear fresh, disposable gloves before entering your home or office.
- For deliveries of bottled water or water softener salt, we will not enter homes or businesses. We will leave your product outside along with the bill. We will still enter to exchange portable water softeners and filters.
- Although we are still making all deliveries, we are closing our office to all walk in, or face to face, transactions. We will be only delivering products to you.
At the center of our company’s purpose is a commitment to help all families, and it’s something we take to heart in good times and bad. This is why we’ll be working hard to continue to provide service so we can be there to support you and your families.
Thank you and be safe,
Culligan Water, Ellwood City, PA